lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Arkadi Colson <ark...@smartbit.be>
Subject Creating shards without id
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 08:46:11 GMT
Hi

When creating the shards through the admin interface it's not possibleto
specify the number of shards. I created the shards with the same shardid
so I'm having 2 shards for each collection. When checking the zookeeper
status the numShards = null. I did this before starting the index
process. I'm not intended to change this from now. So will there be a
problem in the future with this way of workingand do I have to use the
collections APIfrom the beginning?

Thx!

--
Best regards

Arkadi Colson

Smartbit bvba . Hoogstraat 13 . 3670 Meeuwen
T +32 11 64 08 80 . F +32 11 64 08 81