lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Kumar Anumalla <sanuma...@etisalat.ae>
Subject Solr index Backup and restore of large indexs
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 07:23:12 GMT
Hi,

We are loading daily 1TB (Apprx) of index data .Please let me know the best procedure to take
Backup and restore of the indexes. I am using Solr 4.2.

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep A
Ext : 02618-2856
M : 0502493820

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and opinions expressed
herein contains information that is private and confidential are intended for the named addressee(s)
only. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise
use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this message in error
please notify postmaster@etisalat.ae by email immediately and delete the message without making
any copies.