lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Van Tassell, Kristian" <kristian.vantass...@siemens.com>
Subject Defining tokenizer pattern with < character
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 16:42:09 GMT
I'm trying to define the pattern:

   <tokenizer class="solr.PatternTokenizerFactory" pattern="<\[^\>\]*>" group="0"/>

But getting an error from Solr:

org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Schema Parsing
Failed: The value of attribute "pattern" associated with an element type "null" must not contain
the '<' character.

I'm trying to tokenize a CDATA section I am indexing. I've tried escaping the < character
numerous ways (and used the &lt; entity...) but can't get it to work.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!