lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Swati Swoboda <sswob...@igloosoftware.com>
Subject RE: Is deltaQuery mandatory ?
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:31:46 GMT
No, it's not mandatory. You can't do delta imports without delta queries though; you'd need
to do a full-import. Per your query, you'd only ever do objects with rownum<=5000.

-----Original Message-----
From: A. Lotfi [mailto:majidnakit@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:07 AM
To: general@lucene.apache.org; solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Is deltaQuery mandatory ?

Is deltaQuery mandatory in data-config.xml ?

I did it like this :
<entity name="residential" query="select * from tsunami.consumer_data_01 where state='MA'
and  rownum <= 5000"
                deltaQuery="select  LEMSMATCHCODE, STREETNAME from residential where
last_modified > '${dataimporter.last_index_time}'">

Then my manager come and said we don't need it, this is only for incremental.
I took off the line that start with deltaQuery, now in :

http://localhost:8983/solr/#/db/dataimport//dataimport

entity is empty, when I click the button Exwcute, nothing happened,

thanks.