lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gian Maria Ricci <alkamp...@nablasoft.com>
Subject RE: Logging inside a custom analyzer
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:17:16 GMT
Thanks a lot, it was exactly what I need, sorry for not being so clear with
my question :).

Gian Maria.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erick Erickson [mailto:erickerickson@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:04 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org; alkampfer@nablasoft.com
Subject: Re: Logging inside a custom analyzer

what do you mean " log information into solar from a custom analyzer"? Have
info go from your custom analyzer into the Solr log? In which case, just do
something
like:
private static final Logger log =
LoggerFactory.getLogger(YourPrivateClass.class.getName());

and then in your code something like
log.info("your message here");

Best
Erick