lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: solr search showing irrelevant results
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 21:02:22 GMT
Add &debugQuery=true to your query and look at the "explain" section for
details of why a document was scored as it was.

Also look at the parsed query to see what fields it is actually searching.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohan Thakur
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 8:32 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: solr search showing irrelevant results

hi all

I wanted to know that why solr is showing irrelevant result as I search for
"galaxy ace" its showing result "sony bravia" that does not have either of
them galaxy or ace in the result but way down the order why is it doing so
any Idea please help I do not want that to happen.

thanks in advance

regards
Rohan