lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From amit <amit.mal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solre scores remains same for exact match and nearly exact match
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 05:40:31 GMT
when I use the copy field destination as "text" it works fine.
I get a boost for exact match.
But if I use some other field the score is not boosted for exact match.

<field name="keywords" type="text_general" indexed="true" stored="false"
multiValued="true"/>
<copyField source="subject" dest="keywords"/>

Not sure if I am in the right direction.. I am new to solr please bear with
me
I checked this link http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrRelevancyCookbook
and trying to index same field multiple times to get exact match.