lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Yago Riveiro <yago.rive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collection name via Collections API (Solr 4.x)
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 12:47:19 GMT
Collection API is a wrapper for the CORE API,

If you don't want that the API defines the name for you, then use the CORE API, you can define
the collection name and the shard id.

curl 'http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/cores?action=CREATE&name=corename&collection=collection1&shard=XX'

--
Yago Riveiro