lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From xavier jmlucjav <jmluc...@gmail.com>
Subject do SearchComponents have access to response contents
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 20:22:41 GMT
I need to implement some SearchComponent that will deal with metrics on the
response. Some things I see will be easy to get, like number of hits for
instance, but I am more worried with this:

We need to also track the size of the response (as the size in bytes of the
whole xml response tat is streamed, with stored fields and all). I was a
bit worried cause I am wondering if a searchcomponent will actually have
access to the response bytes...

Can someone confirm one way or the other? We are targeting Sorl4.0

thanks
xavier