lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: index operations
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 13:11:31 GMT
If you use Solr 4.x and SolrCloud there is no master-slave architecture
that has been before. You can change autoSoftCommit time, autoCommit time
at solrconfig.xml. Also you can consider using commitWithin, it is
explained here: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UpdateXmlMessages
Beside that options if you add new Solr Nodes into your SolrCloud they will
be added as a replica for shards as a round robin process. When you add new
replicas your search performance will increase as excepted.