lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Peri Subrahmanya <peri.subrahma...@htcinc.com>
Subject EmbeddedSolrServer
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 14:51:29 GMT
I m trying to use the EmbeddedSolrServer and here is my sample code:

CoreContainer.Initializer initializer = new CoreContainer.Initializer();
CoreContainer coreContainer = initializer.initialize();
EmbeddedSolrServer server = new EmbeddedSolrServer(coreContainer, "");

Upon running I get the following exception - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/solr/common/cloud/ZooKeeperException.

I m not sure why its complaining about ZooKeeper. Any ideas please?

Thank you,
Peri Subrahmanya

*** DISCLAIMER *** This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind HTC Global Services to
any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative
expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.