lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Achim Domma <do...@procoders.net>
Subject MoreLikeThis handler and pivot facets
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:51:52 GMT
Hi,

I have the current worklow, which works fine:

- User enters search text
- Text is send to SOLR as query. Quite some faceting is also include in the request.
- Result comes back and extensive facet information is displayed.

Now I want to allow my user to enter a whole reference text as search text. So I do the same
as above, but send the text via POST to a MoreLikeThis handler. Therefore I add those additional
parameters:

mlt.fl = 'text_field'
mlt.minwl = 1
mlt.maxqt = 20
mlt.minf = 0

and remove of course the q parameter. The rest of the request - i.e. the faceting parameters
- are identical. But I do not get facets back. For my sample request, I can see that 499 documents
were found, but all facets are just empty. And the facet_pivot key does not exist at all.

Is there any know issue with MLT + facets? I know that MLT + facets worked for me, but not
yet when using pivot facets.

kind regards,
Achim