lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Guido Medina <guido.med...@temetra.com>
Subject Re: Solr - ORM like layer
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 14:46:46 GMT
If by ORM you mean Object Relational Mapping, Hibernate has annotations
for Lucene and if my memory doesn't betray me I think you can configure
a Solr server at Hibernate config.

I have successfully mapped POJO's to Lucene and done text search, it all
happens like magic once your annotations and configuration is right.

Hope that helps,

Guido.