lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Guido Medina <guido.med...@temetra.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to build indexes using SOLRJ without SOLR instance?
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 20:41:02 GMT
AFAIK solrj is just the network client that connects to a Solr server
using Java, now, if you just need to index your data on your local HDD
you might want to step back to Lucene. I'm assuming you are using Java
so you could also annotate your POJO's with Lucene annotations, google
hibernate-search, maybe that's what you are looking for.

HTH,

Guido.