lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Guido Medina <guido.med...@temetra.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to build indexes using SOLRJ without SOLR instance?
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 20:43:56 GMT
Never heard of embedded Solr server, isn't better to just use lucene
alone for that purpose? Using a helper like Hibernate? Since most
applications that require indexes will have a relational DB behind the
scene, it would not be a bad idea to use a ORM combined with Lucene
annotations (aka hibernate-search)

Guido.