lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: copyField generates "multiple values encountered for non multiValued field"
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 15:16:50 GMT
Try describing your own symptom in your own words - because his issue
related to Solr 1.4. I mean, where exactly are you setting
"allowDuplicates=false"?? And why do you think it has anything to do with
adding documents to Solr? Solr 1.4 did not have atomic update, so sending
the exact same document twice would not result in a change in the index
(unless you had a date field with a value of "NOW".) Copy field only uses
values from the current document.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Kr├╝ger
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 10:37 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: copyField generates "multiple values encountered for non
multiValued field"

I have the exact same problem as the guy here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-solr-user/201105.mbox/%3C3A2B3E42FCAA4BF496AE625426C5C6E4@Wurstsemmel%3E

AFAICS he did not get an answer. Is this a known issue? What can I do
other than doing what copyField should do in my application?

I am using solr 4.0.0.

Thanks,

Robert