lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Filtering on results with more than N words.
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 11:20:57 GMT
I don't recall seeing any such filter. Sounds like a good idea though.
Although, maybe it is another good idea that really isn't too necessary for
solving many real world problems.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Dotan Cohen
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 3:45 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Filtering on results with more than N words.

Is there any way to restrict the search results to only those
documents with more than N words / tokens in the searched field? I
thought that this would be an easy one to Google for, but I cannot
figure it out. or find any references. There are many references to
word size in characters, but not to  filed size in words.

Thank you.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il