lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From kartik vishwanath <kart...@gmail.com>
Subject Filtering of results based on associated field values
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 21:42:09 GMT
I have some unusual requirements for a Solr 4.3 based search service I am
developing:
* I am required to filter the results by a set of fields, some of which are
multivalued
* Each 'filter' field value has an associated begin and end date/time
field, in the case of the multivalued fields, different values can have
different begin/end date times
* If the current time is outside of the associated begin/end date time,
that particular value should not be considered in the filtering

I am really not sure if/how to do something like this. Can anyone suggest
an approach that I could take?

Please let me know if the question is unclear. I am having a hard time on
how to phrase this properly.

Thanks in advance,
Kartik