lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Are there any plans to change example directory layout?
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 04:32:52 GMT
I think it is quite hard for beginners that basic solr example
directory is competing for attention with other - nested - examples. I
see quite a lot of questions on which directory inside 'example' to
pay attention to and which to ignore, etc.

Actually, this is so confusing, I am not even sure how to put this in writing.

Basically, is anybody aware of people looking into example directory
structure? A JIRA maybe?

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)