lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding pdf/word file using JSON/XML
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 16:54:11 GMT
On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
> That being said, it truly amazes me that people were ever able to implement Solr, given
some of the FUD in this thread.  I guess those tens of thousands of deployments out there
were all done by above average devs...

I would not classify the thread as FUD. More like confusion about the
best practices. And, from my tech support days, this usually means
lack of documentation, outdated explanations or missing representative
examples.

So, if there is a magic solution just under our noses that we are
missing, it would be good to know. Might be as easy to solve for the
next person as adding a Wiki link in the correct place.

Regards,
   Alex.

at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)