lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding pdf/word file using JSON/XML
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:04:56 GMT
And sometimes useful projects come out from the annoying, confusing
corner situations like yours.

See if you can get permission to open-source your implementation and
you may find more people interested in the same thing. It could also
be a good visibility for your consultancy. Worst case, there are some
good blog articles in that.

Regards,
   Alex.

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 3:32 AM, Roland Everaert <reveatwork@gmail.com> wrote:
> To conclude, yesterday I discuss with the team and we decide that I will
> provide a RESTful web service that will hide the access to the indexers
> among other things, so even the .NET guy will be able to use it. That will
> allow me to study REST and, I hope, make clearer questions in the future.

at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)