lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: copyField generates "multiple values encountered for non multiValued field"
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 14:51:01 GMT
I think the suggestion I have seen is that copyField should be
index-only and - therefore - will not be returned. It is primarily
there to make searching easier by aggregating fields or to provide
alternative analyzer pipeline.

Can you make your copyField destination not stored?

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)