lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Samuel García Martínez <samuelgmarti...@gmail.com>
Subject Multivalued facet with 0 unexpected results
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:42:23 GMT
Hi all, we are getting some facet (faceting a multivalued field) values
with 0 results using *:* query. I think this is really strange, since we
are using MatchAllQuery there is no way we can get 0 results in any value.

That 0 results values were present in the index before the reindex we made.
We fixed it, so far, sending a commit and an optimize.

We still need to obtain facets with 0 results with current values, so
mincount is not an option.

Solr version: 3.6.0
Grouping: false
post grouping faceting: false
filter queries: 0

Is this any known bug or an intended behaviour? Only happens with
uninvertedfield?

Many thanks :)
--
Un saludo,