lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From sérgio Alves <sd_t_al...@hotmail.com>
Subject Question about SOLR search relevance score
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:45:06 GMT
Hi.

My name is Sérgio Alves and I'm a developer in a project that uses solr as its search engine.

Right now we're having problems with some common search terms. They
return varied results on the search results, and the products which
should appear first in the results, are scored lower than other,
seemingly unrelated, products.

I wanted to know if there is a parameter or any possible way for me to
know the way that solr calculates the scores it returns. For example, if
 we had a search relevancy formula like
QF=attributes_name^15+attributes_brand^10+attributes_category^8, how can
 I know that brand scored 'x', for
 name 'y' and category 'z'. Is that possible? How can I do that?

This is urgent, if someone could take the time and answer this
topic to me in a quick manner, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much for the attention, best regards,

Sérgio Alves