lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From smanad <sma...@gmail.com>
Subject Use same spell check dictionary across different collections
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 22:55:05 GMT
I have 2 collections, lets say coll1 and coll2.

I configured solr.DirectSolrSpellChecker in coll1 solrconfig.xml and works
fine.

Now, I want to configure coll2 solrconfig.xml to use SAME spell check
dictionary index created above. (I do not want coll2 prepare its own
dictionary index but just do spell check against the coll1 Spell dictionary

Is it possible to do it? Tried out with IndexBasedSpellChecker but could not
get it working.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
-Manasi