lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Artem Karpenko <a.karpe...@oxseed.com>
Subject Re: Improper shutdown of Solr in Jetty 9
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:09:29 GMT
Uh, sorry for spamming, but if anyone interested there is a way to
properly shutdown Jetty when it's launched with --exec flag.
You can use JMX to invoke method stop() on the Jetty's Server MBean.
This triggers a proper shutdown with all Solr's close() callbacks executed.
I wonder why it's not noted at least in Jetty documentation.

Regards,
Artem Karpenko.