lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrCloud shard down
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 18:57:29 GMT

On Jul 29, 2013, at 12:49 PM, Katie McCorkell <katiemccorkell@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't think so
> since it didn't show up as yellow "recovering" on the visual display, but
> after quite a while it went from "Down" to "Active" . Thanks!

Thanks, I think we should improve this! We should publish a recovery state when replaying
the log on startup - right now it uses the down state and only advertises recovery when recovering
from the leader. It would be useful to be able to tell when it's recovering from the log replay
on startup as well though.

Feel free to create a JIRA issue - I'll try and get to it otherwise.

- Mark