lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improper shutdown of Solr in Jetty 9
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:20:40 GMT
Thanks for letting us know. See if you can add it to the documentation
somewhere.

Solr is not using Tomcat 9, but I believe that was primarily because Tomcat
9 requires Java 7 and Solr 4.x is staying with Java 6 as minimum
requirement.

Regards,
  Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)