lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject How does SolrCloud works with port forwarding?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:09:11 GMT
I have not fully worked through this myself yet. So if it is a silly
question, feel free to ignore. But if you know the answer of the top of
your head....

I am trying to figure out how SolrCloud works when a container has a port
forwarded, so internal port number is different from the external one.

This could happen behind the NAT, in a VM or in something like Docker.

I know we have to supplies to ports to Solr to join the assembly. So, do
they have to be the same or only the port as Zookeeper will see it?

Regards,
   Alex.
- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)