lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tony Mullins <tonymullins...@gmail.com>
Subject Aggregate TermFrequency on Result Grouping / Field Collapsing
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 10:24:19 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to perform aggregated termfreq(field,term) on Result
Grouping ?

I am trying to get total count of term's appearance in a document and then
want to aggregate that count by grouping the document on one of my field.

Like this

http://localhost:8080/solr/collection1/select?q=iphone&wt=json&indent=true&group=true&group.field=url&fl=freq%3Atermfreq%28CommentX%2C%27iphone%27%29

Problem is it returning only top level result (doc) in each group and thus
the term frequency of that result (doc).

How can I make it to sum the termfred() of all the documents per group ?

Thanks,
Tony