lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Bricconi <giovanni.bricc...@banzai.it>
Subject Re: Using a dictionary to boost queries
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:06:13 GMT
Maybe you can try with synonyms
add a

<filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory" synonyms="special_words.txt" />

to the field type you are using for text and then place

habeas corpus => habeascorpusxx

int the special_words.txt file

then reindex some documents and try some queries with debugQuery=true.
remember to reload the core when changing configuration.