lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using per-segment FieldCache or DocValues in custom component?
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 15:08:41 GMT
Where do you get the docid from? Usually its best to just look at the whole
algorithm, e.g. docids come from per-segment readers by default anyway so
ideally you want to access any per-document things from that same
segmentreader.

As far as supporting docvalues, FieldCache API "passes thru" to docvalues
transparently if its enabled for the field.