lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From maephisto <my_sky...@yahoo.com>
Subject Collection API wrong configuration
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 09:56:57 GMT
I'm experimenting with SolrCloud using Solr 4.5.0  and the Collection API

What i did was:
1. upload configuration to ZK
zkcli.sh -cmd upconfig -zkhost 127.0.0.1:8993 -d
solr/my_custom_collection/conf/ -n my_custom_collection
2. create a collection using the api:
/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=my_custom_collection&numShards=2&replicationFactor=2&maxShardsPerNode=2&collection.configName=my_custom_config

The outcome of these action seem to be that the collection cores don't use
the my_custom_collection but the example configuration.
Any idea why this is happening?