lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Benedetti <benedetti.ale...@gmail.com>
Subject [Schemaless mode] Solr admin - core schema exception
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 10:58:26 GMT
Hi guys, I think this is a very simple bug, but i didn't know where to
quickly post it :

In the schemaless mode, in the solr admin, if you select a Core and then
select the schema tab, a wild error will appear, because no schema.xml file
exists :

http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/admin/file?file=*null*
&contentType=text/xml;charset=utf-8

Simply running the example schemaless mode .
I suppose that analyzing the schema type mode, it will be possible to avoid
this error and show the real schema, as the schema browser does ( but is
still necessary the schema button when we have the schema browser ? )

Cheers
--

Benedetti Alessandro

"Tyger, tyger burning bright