lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Find documents that are composed of % words
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:39:43 GMT
Hi;

Your question seems like an example of minimum should match feature and
Aloke has answered it. However I've wanted to mention about dedup mechanism
at Solr (http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Deduplication) if *mm* parameter is
not you are looking for and if you want to do something more special.
Deduplication detects similar documents. Some of them are hash based and
that is not you are looking for. However there is a fuzzy dedup mechanism
and it may help you if you need more than what* mm* parameter provides you.