lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 4.4 - Master/Slave configuration - Replication Issue with Commits after deleting documents using Delete by ID
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 22:35:04 GMT
Bharat,

Can you look at the logs on the Master when you issue the delete and
the subsequent commits and share that?

Otis
--
Solr & ElasticSearch Support -- http://sematext.com/
Performance Monitoring -- http://sematext.com/spm

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Akkinepalli, Bharat (ELS-CON)
<B.Akkinepalli@elsevier.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> We have recently migrated from Solr 3.6 to Solr 4.4.  We are using the Master/Slave configuration
in Solr 4.4 (not Solr Cloud).  We have noticed the following behavior/defect.

> Configuration:
>
> 1.       The Hard Commit and Soft Commit are disabled in the configuration (we control
the commits from the application)