lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Raymond Wiker <rwi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DIH with SolrCloud
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 07:58:01 GMT
It looks like your select statement does not return any rows... have you
verified it with some sort of SQL client?


On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 8:57 AM, Prasi S <prasi1502@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
> I have setup solrcloud with solr4.4. The cloud has 2 tomcat instances with
> separate zookeeper.
>
>  i execute the below command in the url,
>
>
> http://localhost:8180/solr/colindexer/dataimportmssql?command=full-import&commit=true&clean=false
>
>
> <response>
> <lst name="responseHeader">
> <int name="status">0</int>
> <int name="QTime">0</int>
> </lst>
> <lst name="initArgs">
> <lst name="defaults">
> <str name="config">data-config-mssql.xml</str>
> </lst>
> </lst>
> <str name="command">status</str>
> <str name="status">idle</str>
> <str name="importResponse"/>
> <lst name="statusMessages">
> <str name="Total Requests made to DataSource">1</str>
> <str name="Total Rows Fetched">0</str>
> <str name="Total Documents Skipped">0</str>
> <str name="Full Dump Started">2013-10-08 10:55:27</str>
> <str name="Total Documents Processed">0</str>
> <str name="Time taken">0:0:1.585</str>
> </lst>
> <str name="WARNING">
> This response format is experimental. It is likely to change in the future.
> </str>
> </response>
>
> I dont get "Indexing completed. added  documents ... " status message at
> all. Also, when i check the dataimport in Solr admin page,get the below
> status. and no documents are indexed.
>
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> Not sure of the problem.
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message