lucene-solr-user mailing list archives: October 2013

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
user 01 Different document types in different collections OR same collection without sharing fields? Sat, 05 Oct, 21:24
Yago Riveiro Re: Shard split issue Sat, 05 Oct, 23:12
Yago Riveiro Re: Shard split issue Sat, 05 Oct, 23:23
Erick Erickson Re: Not able to run sample solr examples Sun, 06 Oct, 00:59
Erick Erickson Re: Accent insensitive multi-words suggester Sun, 06 Oct, 01:03
Erick Erickson Re: Search for non empty fields in a index with denormalized tables Sun, 06 Oct, 01:11
Erick Erickson Re: solr cpu usage Sun, 06 Oct, 01:14
Erick Erickson Re: Doing time sensitive search in solr Sun, 06 Oct, 01:16
Erick Erickson Re: Sort by score & an int field value Sun, 06 Oct, 01:20
Erick Erickson Re: solrnet videos Sun, 06 Oct, 01:23
Bill Au problem with data import handler delta import due to use of multiple datasource Sun, 06 Oct, 01:51
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: problem with data import handler delta import due to use of multiple datasource Sun, 06 Oct, 02:28
Ertio Lew Are indexes for different fields within a schema maintained separately ? Sun, 06 Oct, 06:00
Ertio Lew Are indexes for different fields in a schema maintained separately ? Sun, 06 Oct, 06:07
Ertio Lew Re: Are indexes for different fields in a schema maintained separately ? Sun, 06 Oct, 07:53
Ertio Lew Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 08:46
Gora Mohanty Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 08:48
Ertio Lew Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 09:19
Ertio Lew Does the queryResultCache, contain all the results returned by main query or after filtering out Sun, 06 Oct, 09:22
Gora Mohanty Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 10:21
Ertio Lew Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 11:06
maephisto Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 11:39
Gora Mohanty Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 12:37
Erick Erickson Re: Does the queryResultCache, contain all the results returned by main query or after filtering out Sun, 06 Oct, 13:43
user 01 Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 13:45
Erick Erickson Re: Are indexes for different fields in a schema maintained separately ? Sun, 06 Oct, 13:46
Fran├žois Schiettecatte Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 13:53
Ertio Lew Re: Does the queryResultCache, contain all the results returned by main query or after filtering out Sun, 06 Oct, 13:56
Jack Krupansky Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 15:36
Liu Bo documents are not commited distributively in solr cloud tomcat with core discovery, range is null for shards in clusterstate.json Sun, 06 Oct, 15:53
Matteo Grolla Improving indexing performance Sun, 06 Oct, 16:19
Gora Mohanty Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 16:20
Gora Mohanty Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 16:27
Ertio Lew Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 17:29
Ertio Lew Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 17:36
Jack Krupansky Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 18:18
Ertio Lew Re: Can I use app specific document id as the document id that Solr uses for internal purposes? Sun, 06 Oct, 18:51
Darniz Re: Doing time sensitive search in solr Sun, 06 Oct, 20:34
Yago Riveiro Re: Shard split issue Sun, 06 Oct, 21:17
Jeroen Steggink Re: Geo spatial clustering of points Sun, 06 Oct, 22:00
Zahoor Mohamed Re: Size of ID field Mon, 07 Oct, 01:31
Kunal Mittal Re: Problem regarding queries enclosed in double quotes in Solr 3.4 Mon, 07 Oct, 06:15
user 01 How to warm up filter queries for a category field with 1000 possible values ? Mon, 07 Oct, 06:36
Furkan KAMACI Re: How to warm up filter queries for a category field with 1000 possible values ? Mon, 07 Oct, 06:40
user 01 Re: How to warm up filter queries for a category field with 1000 possible values ? Mon, 07 Oct, 06:49
adfel70 Re: Soft commit and flush Mon, 07 Oct, 06:57
Soyez Olivier feedback on Solr 4.x LotsOfCores feature Mon, 07 Oct, 07:53
Shalin Shekhar Mangar Re: Shard split issue Mon, 07 Oct, 08:19
Furkan KAMACI Difference Between Query Time and Elapsed Time at Solrj Query Response Mon, 07 Oct, 08:49
Yago Riveiro Re: Shard split issue Mon, 07 Oct, 08:50
Bram Van Dam [SolrJ] HttpSolrServer - maxRetries Mon, 07 Oct, 09:37
Furkan KAMACI Re: [SolrJ] HttpSolrServer - maxRetries Mon, 07 Oct, 09:51
Bram Van Dam Re: [SolrJ] HttpSolrServer - maxRetries Mon, 07 Oct, 10:33
Furkan KAMACI Re: [SolrJ] HttpSolrServer - maxRetries Mon, 07 Oct, 10:55
Bram Van Dam Re: [SolrJ] HttpSolrServer - maxRetries Mon, 07 Oct, 11:02
Erick Erickson Re: Does the queryResultCache, contain all the results returned by main query or after filtering out Mon, 07 Oct, 11:57
Dharmendra Jaiswal How to share Schema between multicore on Solr 4.4 Mon, 07 Oct, 12:02
Erick Erickson Re: Improving indexing performance Mon, 07 Oct, 12:03
sweety no such field error:smaller big block size details while indexing doc files Mon, 07 Oct, 12:03
Erick Erickson Re: Doing time sensitive search in solr Mon, 07 Oct, 12:09
Erick Erickson Re: How to warm up filter queries for a category field with 1000 possible values ? Mon, 07 Oct, 12:14
Erick Erickson Re: Soft commit and flush Mon, 07 Oct, 12:18
Erick Erickson Re: Difference Between Query Time and Elapsed Time at Solrj Query Response Mon, 07 Oct, 12:19
Prashant Golash Regarding edismax parsing Mon, 07 Oct, 12:28
Erick Erickson Re: feedback on Solr 4.x LotsOfCores feature Mon, 07 Oct, 12:33
adfel70 Re: Soft commit and flush Mon, 07 Oct, 13:11
SandroZbinden Re: Search for non empty fields in a index with denormalized tables Mon, 07 Oct, 13:20
Guido Medina Re: Soft commit and flush Mon, 07 Oct, 13:40
Yago Riveiro Re: feedback on Solr 4.x LotsOfCores feature Mon, 07 Oct, 14:12
Shalin Shekhar Mangar Re: feedback on Solr 4.x LotsOfCores feature Mon, 07 Oct, 14:31
Smiley, David W. Re: Among LatLonType & SpatialRecursivePrefixTreeFieldType which one for filtering outside of bounding box? Mon, 07 Oct, 14:44
Roman Chyla Web App Engineer at Harvard-Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, full time, indefinite contract Mon, 07 Oct, 16:31
PeterKerk Adding OR operator in querystring and grouping fields? Mon, 07 Oct, 17:08
Jack Krupansky Re: Adding OR operator in querystring and grouping fields? Mon, 07 Oct, 17:14
PeterKerk Re: Adding OR operator in querystring and grouping fields? Mon, 07 Oct, 17:50
SolrLover Delete a field - Atomic updates (SOLR 4.1.0) without using null="true" Mon, 07 Oct, 18:15
Tim Vaillancourt Re: {soft}Commit and cache flusing Mon, 07 Oct, 18:44
Tim Vaillancourt Re: solr cpu usage Mon, 07 Oct, 18:48
Jason Hellman Re: Delete a field - Atomic updates (SOLR 4.1.0) without using null="true" Mon, 07 Oct, 18:51
Darniz Re: Doing time sensitive search in solr Mon, 07 Oct, 18:59
Ashwin Tandel Gracefully stopping jetty server - LockObtainFailedException Mon, 07 Oct, 19:50
Mark SolrJ best pratices Mon, 07 Oct, 21:08
Jack Krupansky Re: Adding OR operator in querystring and grouping fields? Mon, 07 Oct, 21:10
Jason Hellman Re: Adding OR operator in querystring and grouping fields? Mon, 07 Oct, 21:14
yriveiro Split shard doesn't persist data correctly on solr.xml Mon, 07 Oct, 21:31
Shamik Bandopadhyay How to achieve distributed spelling check in SolrCloud ? Mon, 07 Oct, 21:47
PeterKerk Re: Adding OR operator in querystring and grouping fields? Mon, 07 Oct, 21:48
yriveiro Solr 4.5 - CoreAPI issue with CREATE Mon, 07 Oct, 21:51
user 01 Fix sort order within an index ? Mon, 07 Oct, 22:09
shamik Issue with distributed spelling check in Solr 4.4 Tue, 08 Oct, 00:01
Erick Erickson Re: Regarding edismax parsing Tue, 08 Oct, 01:43
Erick Erickson Re: no such field error:smaller big block size details while indexing doc files Tue, 08 Oct, 01:45
Erick Erickson Re: Search for non empty fields in a index with denormalized tables Tue, 08 Oct, 01:49
Erick Erickson Re: Soft commit and flush Tue, 08 Oct, 01:53
Erick Erickson Re: solr cpu usage Tue, 08 Oct, 01:55
Erick Erickson Re: Doing time sensitive search in solr Tue, 08 Oct, 01:56
Upayavira Re: Fix sort order within an index ? Tue, 08 Oct, 06:29
Mamta Thakur Re: How to round solr score ? Tue, 08 Oct, 06:41
Kalle Aaltonen SolrCloud shard splitting keeps failing Tue, 08 Oct, 06:43
Prasi S DIH with SolrCloud Tue, 08 Oct, 06:57
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 2019337
May 2019507
Apr 2019477