lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From tasmaniski <tasmani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Grouping results with group.limit return wrong numFound ?
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 11:25:17 GMT
Hi and thanks all,

There is no easy solution implemented in Solr for my problem.
I will try "namedistinct" you said, might improve workaround solution.

Perhaps, the main problem are the names  :)
because *group.limit*  do same as basic  rows
<http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters#rows>   and
group.offset do same as basic  start
<http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters#start>  .
Should be called group.rows and group.start.

So, group.limit isn't real limit, it's only NumRows to return.

offtopics:
Maybe, we have a bug.
I noticed that *group.offset* doesn't work if we use *group.main=true*