lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From sriram <Srira...@ask.com>
Subject Re: SPLITSHARD failed to invoke SPLIT core admin command
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 00:27:40 GMT
Thanks a lot Anshum for your quick reply. I checked the clusterstate.json and
there it says the two new shards as under construction.

It shows :
shard1 : active
shard2 : active
shard1_1 : construction
shard1_0 : construction

But the loggers don't indicate any other progress in that. Also when I try
to delete the newly created shards, it is not able to delete ( which I think
should be the case as it is still under construction)

Is there any workaround to resolve this for now? like some reqestParam
specifying a higher timeout value?