lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From anand chandak <anand.chan...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Very long running replication.
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 06:16:20 GMT
Thanks Shalin.

I am facing one issue while replicating, as my replication (very large
index 100g)is happening, I am also doing the indexing and I believe the
segment_N file is changing because of new commits. So would the
replication fail if the the filename is different from what it found
when fetching the filename list.

Basically, I am seeing this exception :

[explicit-fetchindex-cmd] ERROR
org.apache.solr.handler.ReplicationHandler- SnapPull failed
:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unable to download _av3.fdt
completely    . Downloaded 0!=497037
   2     at
org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller$DirectoryFileFetcher.cleanup(SnapPuller.java:1268)
   3     at
org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller$DirectoryFileFetcher.fetchFile(SnapPuller.java:1148)
   4     at
org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller.downloadIndexFiles(SnapPuller.java:743)
   5     at
org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller.fetchLatestIndex(SnapPuller.java:407)
   6     at
org.apache.solr.handler.ReplicationHandler.doFetch(ReplicationHandler.java:319)
   7     at
org.apache.solr.handler.ReplicationHandler$1.run(ReplicationHandler.java:220)

And I am trying to find the root cause of this issue. Any help ?

Thanks,

Anand