lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From anand chandak <anand.chan...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Replication Error
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 06:01:51 GMT
Thanks Daniel.

So, if I understand correctly the below exception is almost always
caused because of merging segments ? Though I see different file names
(for e.g download_av3.fdt in this case)  in the exception messages

[explicit-fetchindex-cmd] ERROR
org.apache.solr.handler.ReplicationHandler- SnapPull failed
:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unable to download _av3.fdt
completely . Downloaded 0!=497037

Thanks,

Anand