lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Empty facets on Solr with MySQL
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 20:03:46 GMT
I don't remember your dih-config.xml (could you post it again?)

- remove the trailing ; from the query. It is a valid delimiter only when
you run queries in mysql worlbench;

- I assume there's a parent entity named (name=) article.

- are you sure the column of the article entity is "id" (NB this time case
sensitive)?

Andrea
On 3 Jan 2014 19:33, "PeterKerk" <vetteparty@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> I think you helped me to get closer, but not quite there yet.
>
> When I replace wtr.object_id='${article.id}'; with wtr.object_id=18
> the cat_name field holds a value, which I checked via the schema browser of
> Solr dashboard!
>
> I then checked my main query SELECT p.*, ( SELECT guid FROM wp_posts WHERE
> id = m.meta_value ) AS imgurl
> FROM wp_posts p
> LEFT JOIN  wp_postmeta m ON(p.id = m.post_id AND m.meta_key =
> '_thumbnail_id' )
> WHERE p.post_type =  'post'
> AND p.post_status =  'publish';
>
> which returns 4 results. For each of these results I checked whether the
> direct query on the database returns a cat_name and it does. So, no null
> values there.
>
>
> When I remove the quotes around the ID like so
>
>             <entity name="post_categories" query="select wt.name as
> cat_name,wt.slug,wtr.term_taxonomy_id,wtt.term_id,wtt.taxonomy from
> wp_term_relationships wtr
> INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy wtt ON
> wtt.term_taxonomy_id=wtr.term_taxonomy_id
> AND wtt.taxonomy='category'
> INNER JOIN wp_terms wt ON wt.term_id=wtt.term_taxonomy_id
> where wtr.object_id=${article.id};">
>
> I get the errors:
>
> Caused by: org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
> Unable
>  to execute query: select wt.name as
> cat_name,wt.slug,wtr.term_taxonomy_id,wtt.t
> erm_id,wtt.taxonomy from  wp_term_relationships wtr INNER JOIN
> wp_term_taxonomy
> wtt ON wtt.term_taxonomy_id=wtr.term_taxonomy_id AND
> wtt.taxonomy='category'
> INN
> ER JOIN wp_terms wt ON wt.term_id=wtt.term_taxonomy_id where
> wtr.object_id=;
> Pro
> cessing Document # 1
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException.wrapAnd
> Throw(DataImportHandlerException.java:71)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.<
> init>(JdbcDataSource.java:253)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource.getData(JdbcDataSou
> rce.java:210)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource.getData(JdbcDataSou
> rce.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.initQuery(SqlEn
> tityProcessor.java:59)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEnti
> tyProcessor.java:73)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorWrapper.nextRow(Ent
> ityProcessorWrapper.java:243)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilde
> r.java:465)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilde
> r.java:491)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilde
> r.java:404)
>         ... 5 more
> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You
> have a
> n error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL
> serv
> er version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
> Method)
>
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
> Source)
>
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
> Sou
> rce)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1054)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4237)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4169)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2617)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2778)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2819)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2768)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:894)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:732)
>         at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.<
> init>(JdbcDataSource.java:246)
>         ... 13 more
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Empty-facets-on-Solr-with-MySQL-tp4109170p4109398.html
> Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message