lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Kan <solrexp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: weird exception on update
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 14:02:50 GMT
This exception is similar to what is talked about here:
https://gist.github.com/mbklein/6367133
http://irc.projecthydra.org/2013-08-28.html

We found out that:

1. this happens iff on two cores inside the same container there is a query
parser defined via defType.
2. After removing index files on one of the cores, the delete by query
works just fine. Right after restarting the container, the same query fails.

Is there a jira for this? Should I create one?

Dmitry