lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Doyle <ado...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Adding HTTP Request Header in SolrJ
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 22:40:22 GMT
Our web services are using PKI authentication so we have a user DN, however
we're querying an external Solr which is managed via a proxy which is
expecting our server DN proxying the user DN. My question is, how do we add
an HTTP header to the request being made by SolrJ?

I looked through the source code and I see that we can specify an
HttpClient when we create a new instance of an HttpSolrServer. I can set
the header there, but that seems slightly hackey to me. I'd prefer to use a
servlet filter if possible.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

*-- Andrew Doyle*