lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez <jlbetanco...@uci.cu>
Subject Re: Writing a customize updateRequestHandler
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 14:07:50 GMT
In the book Apache Solr Beginner’s Guide there is a section dedicated to write new Solr plugins,
perhaps it would be a good place to start, also in the wiki there is a page about this, but
the it’s a light introduction. I’ve found that a very good starting point it’s just
browse throw the code of some standard components similar to the one you’re trying to customize.