lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ajay Patel <apa...@officebeacon.com>
Subject Re: Product index schema for solr
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 05:17:04 GMT
as per your suggestion my final schema will be like
{
     id:<unique_id>
     [PRODUCT RELATED DATAS]
     min_qty: 1
     max_qty: 50
     price: 4
}
[OTHER SAME LIKE ABOVE DATA]

now i want to create range facet field by combing min_qty and max_qty.

i hope you have understood what i want to say :).
thanks a lot in adavance :)

Thanks & Regards
Ajay Patel.