lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From santosh sidnal <sidnal.sant...@gmail.com>
Subject sort by an attribute values sequence
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 10:55:06 GMT
Hi All,

We have a specific requirement of sorting the products as per a specific
attribute value sequence. Any pointer or source of info would help us.

Example of the scenario;

Let's say for search result i want to sort results based on a attribute
producttype. Where producttype has following values, A, B, C, D.

so while in solr query i can give either producttype asc, producttype desc.

But I want get result in a specific way by saying first give me All results
of values 'C' then B, A, D.

--
Regards,
Santosh Sidnal