lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Soundararajan <suresh.soundarara...@aspiresys.com>
Subject RE: How to delete documents
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 04:25:30 GMT
Kaushik,

Before delete the rows in the table, collect the primary id of the table related to the solr
index and fire a solr query by deleteby ID and pass the collected ids. This will remove the
documents in the solr index.

Thanks,
SureshKumar.S

From: Kaushik <kaushikadya@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:07 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: How to delete documents

>From a database table, we have figured out a way to do the full load and
the delta loads. However, there are scenarios where some of the DB rows get
deleted. How can we have such documents deleted from SOLR indices?

Thanks,
Kaushik
[Aspire Systems]

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.