lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XSLT Caching Warning
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 21:08:41 GMT
Hi Chris,

Looking at source code reveals that warning message printed always. Independent of xsltCacheLifetimeSeconds
value.

 /** singleton */
  private TransformerProvider() {
    // tell'em: currently, we only cache the last used XSLT transform, and blindly recompile
it
    // once cacheLifetimeSeconds expires
    log.warn(
        "The TransformerProvider's simplistic XSLT caching mechanism is not appropriate
"
        + "for high load scenarios, unless a single XSLT transform is used"
        + " and xsltCacheLifetimeSeconds is set to a sufficiently high value."
    );
  }